Hey, Manas here and I am starting this website with a definite purpose in mind:
- To help 100,000 people achieve financial freedom by 2025
I truly value your time and wouldn't for a minute take it for granted.
Given the fact you are here, I am very sure that you want a life where you don't have to think twice about money and spend your time doing things that you love.
I am telling you it is possible. Lots of people have done it and you can too.
How it started?
It was 1st March, 2018
My salary had just come in and I was paying all my bills when it dawned on me.
In college, I used to have a great time with just 5000 bucks a month. Even though I was earning multi-fold in my job, the salary would just come in and go out the same day month after month. My credit card bills were huge and my next month salary was I planned to repay them!
(There is a name for life like this - living paycheck to paycheck)
How did I even end up in a situation like this! 🙁
That day I promised to myself that I would get out of this trouble. I called my parents and asked them to help me one time and pay all the pending EMI's and credit card bills.
However, this wasn't enough. I needed to make sure that I don't fall into the same trap again.
That's when I stumbled upon a book called Rich Dad Poor Dad..
This book literally changed my life. It was when I realized Investing is not rocket science but common sense. As I dig further, I truly understood the power of investing and decided to take action.
Fast forward to January 2020, this is what I have achieved:
- I am no longer living a borrowed life ( have enough money to survive next 3-4 years without a job)
- I frequently go for trekking and partying in great places and spend a lot of money. (So I did not achieved it by being cheap)
- I am able to compound my wealth year on year and my net-worth will reach a Million Dollars (7.1 crore) by 2025
- My life has changed as well, I have become healthier, lost 25 pounds
- Got admission in world's 3rd best school - ESSEC Business School (which btw I will pay from my own money )
My philosophy of life is quite simple :
"What you believe is what you become, provided you pay the right price for it!"
You can have anything you want for yourself. The only question is whether you are willing to put in the required work?